Thursday, December 07, 2006

To Scalp or Not to Scalp

"Why didn't someone tell me I was so ugly?"

My latest deli ma is about my hair and what to do with it. Back in July of 06 I shaved my head. By the way I seem to be the only one that really liked it. I did it because I was running in a 5K race and I wanted to be able to stay cool. Shorty54666 really didn't for whatever reason. I thought I looked kind of like Vin Diesel. Okay not so buff. Well I figured that I would go from one extreme to another. I decided to grow my hair out. Well six months later I had a long head of hair.

Thinking to myself that it must be getting really long for me because people at work are always commenting on oh it looks good now that it is out of the shaggy faze. That should have been my red flag that it wasn't good. You know how you can look in a mirror and see your reflection and you can tell whether you look presentable or not? Well let me give you a little advice. We see what we want. I thought my long hair was looking good until I got the picture of all pictures taken. I went to go get my new drivers license. (Motorcycle)

Side note...
The BMV is not busy at all in December for some reason. I went in at 9:30 and was out of there at 9:45, and that involved getting new plates for my car, and a drivers license.

Back to my story...
Well as I was saying I received my new license and as everyone does I wanted to know what my picture looked like. OMG, I look like shit. I mean like I just rolled out of bed, or maybe got into a wrestling match. So that was it. The back and forth with myself on to cut it or tuff it was over. Finally it was over. I went later that night and went and got it cut. Pictures will be up soon on myspace to sport my new look.

No comments: